- Contest run under the rules of the Royal Scottish Pipe Band Association.
- Closing Date. June 3. Late entries may be accepted but bands would be expected to play first. Draw will be made on June 4 2023 and will be posted on the RSPBA website and the A, D&G branch Facebook page.
- Any band may play up where time permits, include intention to play up on entry form and appropriate tune selection.
- Grade 4B will submit a selection of prescribed 4×2 Marches
- Grade 4A will submit an MSR set from the RSPBA list of prescribed tunes.
Grade 3. Will submit a M.S.R.
Grade 2. Will submit a Medley
|Grade 4 March
|Grade 4 MSR
- Any band may be asked to play for the Drum Major contest, failure to comply will result in disqualification.
- Band representative is responsible for the band to be at the final tuning area.
- Bands MUST register at the RSPBA Officials tent prior to the contest start time.
- Bands failing to notify the Secretary or any official of the A, D&G Branch that they will not be participating in the contest before the start of the contest may be liable to a fine set by the RSPBA board of directors
- All trophies MUST be returned to the promoter not less than one (1) month before the contest date or a fine of £50.00 for each trophy will be applied and suspension
from all RSPBA events until the trophy is returned and the fine paid.
- All bands are requested to take part in the massed band parade prior to the prize giving.
- Coach & Car parking on low green